Feel O.K. the way you are!
Feeling O.K.. is a right of every human being no matter how old, what race,or which beliefs.
Feeling O.K. takes practice. Feeling O.K. is self- love on an emotional level.
– If you get criticised, don’t take it personally, take a deep breath and tell yourself: “I am human, I do my best and I feel O.K., even if I could do something differently.”!
– If you think or speak badly about yourself or someone else, stop! Take a deep breath! If you practise being impeccable with your words you will feel O.K.
– Search for reminders that help you feel O.K.!
– If you did something “wrong”, remind yourself that it is fun to make mistakes and that you are still O.K.
– If you do something, do your best!
– If you are angry or sad allow yourself those feelings and feel O.K.!