Feeling ok the way you are
Feeling ok is a right of every human being no matter how old, what race,or which beliefs.
Feeling ok takes practice. Feeling ok is self- love on an emotional level.
- If you get criticised, don’t take it personally, take a deep breath and tell yourself: “I am human, I do my best and I feel ok, even if I could do something differently.”
- If you think or speak badly about yourself or someone else, stop! Take a deep breath! If you practise being impeccable with your words you will feel ok
- Search for reminders that help you feel ok
- If you did something “wrong”, remind yourself that it is fun to make mistakes and that you are still ok
- If you do something, do your best
- If you are angry or sad allow yourself those feelings and feel ok